Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Pagans in de buurt van Leiden

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Dutch/Frisian language forum

Previous :: Next  
Phidavid Post number 27536 Posted: 25th May 2022     Subject: Pagans in de buurt van Leiden
Dag allen,

Mijn naam is David. Ik ben reeds enkele jaren op mezelf bezig met natuurreligie en westerse esoterie.

Ik vroeg me af of anderen in de buurt van Leiden het leuk zouden vinden af te spreken. Het idee is gezamenlijk teksten te lezen, ideešen te bespreken en mogelijks rituelen uitte voeren. Dit alles kan de vorm krijgen van een heksencafe of iets anders.

Ik hoor het graag als je interesse hebt (reply hieronder of pm).

Hartelijke groeten,
David
Morgana Post number 27540 Posted: 1st June 2022     Subject:
Hi David,

Er was een HC/ Heksencafe in Leiden maar zoals vele HC's heeft de pandemie niet echt overleefd.

Ik ben aan kijken of het nog bestaat... dit is een link naar Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/436545884568163/

Ik heb een bericht verzonden aan Brid Ni Fhoighil/ gastvrouw. ik hou je op de hoogte.
Blessings,
Morgana
Milkam Post number 27708 Posted: 6th December 2022     Subject: Meeting in Den Haag / Leiden
For pagans interested in meeting other pagans, I am willing to organize meetings on a regular basis. I live in Den Haag, but I am in Leiden for work every day and pretty much flexible int he weekends. I would like to slowly create a safe space for pagans to meet and get to know each other and talk about our different ways to explore Paganism. I had quite some experience in leading groups for churches and other organizations when I was doing volunteering work in Italy, and I know I will need some help to manage the meetings and keep en eye on "hunters". Mainly, I do not want to create a coven or promote one tradition over the others, instead I would like to pave the way for free, constructive debates, positive dialogues, book exchange, story telling and so on.

Laten we een kopje koffie drinken met een stukje taart, an praten over onszelf en onze verhalen in een fijne, veilige en gezellige sfeer.

English and Italian are my prime languages, I speak a little bit of Dutch, and if you want to teach me more I would be happy to learn.

If you like this idea and want to help realize it, please contact me here (via this forum) with tips, suggestions, questions and anything else you deem important, so we can initiate the work.

Panentheist, Neoplatonist, and Henoteist.
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Dutch/Frisian language forum
Show YouTube films